Best Fertilizer For Figs. We do the research ourselves by analyzing reviews and ratings from customers, to help you purchase wiser to avoid buyer’s remorse. please choose them wisely
Our list of the Best Fertilizer For Figs
Harris Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer, 12oz
- Promotes Vigorous Growth - Provides optimal nutrition to fuel strong roots and stems without burning
- Organic Based Hydrolysate - Uses trace minerals and micronutrients naturally derived from fish
- Used for Hundreds of Years - Organic fertilizers derived from fish have been used for hundreds of years, as demonstrated by Native American agriculture practices
- Easy to Use - Simply add 1 teaspoon to 2 cups water and apply with normal watering schedule
- Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, simply contact us and we will issue a refund
EarthPods Ficus + Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer [Premium] – Easy Organic Plant Food Spikes – 100 Capsules – Enhance Color, Root + Foliar Growth (Also Great on Monstera, Dracaena, Pothos, Calathea)
- PREMIUM INDOOR ORGANIC FIDDLE LEAF FIG TREE & FICUS FERTILIZER — Stimulates robust root growth, stem / leaf development & color vibrancy for all live Fiddle Leaf, Weeping, Creeping & Climbing Fig Trees, as well as Monstera, Dracaena, Golden Pothos, Calathea, Colocasia, Schefflera leafy houseplants
- NO MESSY LIQUIDS / NO CONFUSING MEASURING SPOONS / NO STINKY SMELL — 1 tube = 100 concentrated EarthPods (a 5-year supply for a single special fiddle leaf fig plant or use on big collection of Ficus tree species)
- FAST & EASY TO APPLY — Push 1 EarthPod into potting soil mix near center of plant OR open capsule & spread contents if grown in bark / pebble substrate, then just water! (EarthPods break down & slow release nutrients direct to root zone)
- PROPRIETARY FORMULA FOR SUPERIOR RESULTS — Fiddle Leaf Fig & Ficus fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants
- ECO FRIENDLY & COMPACT — Stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done (EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA)
Premium Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Potting Soil - Perfect for Indoor Plants
- PREVENTS BROWN SPOTS, ROOT ROT, AND DROPPING LEAVES Created to provide well-draining soil using organic aged bark, coco coir, and perlite to maintain an optimal balance of water and air.
- SUPPORTS INCREASED GROWTH AND STRONGER HOUSEPLANT HEALTH Specially formulated with nutrients including IBI-certified Biochar, which increases the retention of nitrogen, phosphorus, and other essential plant nutrients so your plant can grow bigger and stronger.
- PROTECTS AGAINST OVER AND UNDER WATERING Developed by The Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Resource Center, our soil mix provides the perfect balance of water retention and drainage so that you can take the guesswork out of watering your fiddle leaf fig.
- CERTIFIED STERILE AND NON-TOXIC Each bag has been sterilized to protect your plant that can lurk in other soils. Enjoy a resealable bag for easy storage.
- WORKS WITH MANY VARIETIES Created for ficus lyrata (fiddle leaf fig), our soil mix is perfect for all ficus, rubber plants, aroids including monstera, and all other houseplants that enjoy well-draining soil.
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Stems and Leaves (8 Ounces)
- ARE YOU STARVING YOUR FIDDLE LEAF FIG? Fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems. The original Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant.
- ALL-ORGANIC Original Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long.
- INCLUDES FREE FIDDLE LEAF FIG CARE WEBINAR AND E-BOOK with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
- CERTIFIED NON-TOXIC AND TESTED IN INDEPENDENT LAB FOR SAFETY. Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. Made in the USA by a woman-owned small business.
- EASY TO USE WITH NO MIXING OR MESS by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size.
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food Soil Meter for Fiddle Leaf Figs – 3 in 1 pH/Moisture/Light Meter Promotes Robust Plant Growth and Health Through Proper Watering, Sunlight and Nutrition
- UNDERSTAND YOUR FICUS and what it needs most with this soil moisture meter from Houseplant Resource Center. Instantly reveal moisture, pH and light levels so you can give your finicky fiddle leaf fig tree exactly the nutrition and attention that it craves.
- BETTER PLANT HEALTH is at your fingertips in this compact soil tester for fiddle fig leaf trees. It takes the guesswork out of watering and feeding, preventing root rot and burned leaves that lead to long-term damage and early demise.
- SUITABLE FOR FIDDLE LEAFS, our combination pH tester / light meter / plant moisture meter should be used in loose, non-compacted soil. Know in an instant what is really going on with your plant under soil surface.
- UNCOMPLICATED READINGS tell you if you should water or whether to check drainage; pH values that indicate acidic or alkaline conditions; and light readings that indicate whether your fiddle fig leaf tree needs more or less sun exposure.
- EASY TO USE dual-prong soil tester slips into soil and analyzes pH values, moisture content and sunlight exposure. No batteries are required, and its 3-position toggle switch allows you to obtain only the readings you need.
Jobe's 1612 Fruit & Citrus Tree Spikes, 15 Spikes, Brown
- No mixing or measuring
- No chemical runoff
- No chemical runoff
- Continuous, time release fertilizer
- Will not burn plants when applied as directed
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer (21 Ounces), House Ficus Plant Food, Figs Fertilizer with NPK Ration of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Stems and Leaves
- Ensure Your Fiddle Leaf Fig’s Healthy Growth: FOLLOWIN indoor plant food is rich in trace elements needed for ficus plants, and a variety of micronutrients were added to strong the root system of your fiddle leaf fig
- Fast Dissolution and Absorption
- Best Formula: The best formula to meet your fiddle leaf fig tree’s specific needs is a 3-1-2 ratio. This formula is perfect for supporting root health and new growth
- Portable to Use and Long Lasting: Take 1 capful of high-concentration plant food(10ml), dissolve it in 1L of water (not 10L, Due to printing error, the dilution in the manual is incorrect); Each 21 ounce bottle contains enough ficus food to last more than 12 months or more, depending on your plant size
- Exclusive Plant Food Indoor House Plants: Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer is appropriate for most house plants except for succulents and cacti. Can be used to feed Ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Benjamina (Weeping Fig) or Kadota Fig Tree. If you have any problems in the future, please feel free to email us, we will do our best to solve your problem
Down to Earth Organic Fruit Tree Fertilizer Mix 6-2-4, 5lb
$18.78 in stock
- Down to Earth Fruit Tree is a five pound box of all natural fertilizer with 6-2-4 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production
- Specially formulated to encourage productive home orchards full of the delicious and nutritious tree fruits now popular in many backyard gardens
- Fruit Tree fertilizer provides primary nutrients for plant growth plus added calcium for proper fruit development, so you can enjoy bountiful crops of home grown fruit
- From apples, pears and plums to mangos, pomegranates and figs, Fruit Tree can be used on all varieties of fruiting canes, shrubs and trees
- Ingredients: Feather Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Langbeinite, Potassium Sulfate, Alfalfa Meal and Kelp Meal
TreeHelp Premium Fertilizer for Fig
- Not Available for Sell in WA, USA
- 1.5kg: Specially formulated for use on Fig trees.
- Promotes long-term vitality through robust root development.
- Slow-release Nitrogen that continues feeding throughout the growing season.
- Treats one large tree or 2-3 smaller or newly planted trees. Includes complete instructions.
Texas Fruit & Vegetable Gardening, 2nd Edition: Plant, Grow, and Harvest the Best Edibles for Texas Gardens (Fruit & Vegetable Gardening Guides)
|Number Of Pages||343|
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer (Slow-Release Pellets) Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves/Branches | Potted Indoor Trees Treatment, by Aquatic Arts
- SLOW-RELEASE EFFICIENCY: Indoor plants require care - nutrients, light and water to ensure healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. Slow-release fertilizer promotes consistent nutritional input.
- LONG-LASTING: Add 1/2 teaspoon per 3" pot diameter for established figs, evenly distribute slow-release pellets. An 8 oz bag should last 6 months - 1 year. This propagation kit is an ample solution that will allow plants to flourish under an established feeding frequency.
- 16-5-11 NPK FIG TREE FERTILIZER RATIO: This is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus. Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use when you water, with no risk of burning.
- RAW NUTRIENTS: Nitrogen (N) promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus (P) is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium (K) helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR FICUS: Can be used to feed: Ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Benjamina (Weeping Fig), Alli, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, and Benghalensis.
Fiddle Leaf Fig and House Plant Fertilizer Pellets |16-5-11 Slow Release Pellets for Seedlings and Mature Houseplants | Multi-Purpose Blend & Gardening Supplies| 5.2 oz Resealable Packaging
- PERFECT BLEND OF NUTRIENTS - Give your Fiddle Leaf Figs and House Plants everything they need to grow up healthy! Our 16-5-11 slow release fertilizer pellets have all of the essential nutrients that your houseplants crave.
- 6 MONTH TIMED RELEASE - A single application of our plant fertilizer lasts up to 180 days, thanks to its controlled release. This significantly minimizes waste and the need for upkeep.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL VARIETIES - You can use our fiddle leaf fig plant fertilizer pellets on just about any kind of houseplant. It's also great for seedlings and mature plants alike.
- DURABLE PACKAGING - These fertilizer pellets come in a very sturdy, 5.2 oz resealable bag. Store it in a safe, dry place and you can count on it to stay in great condition for a long time to come.
- ALWAYS 100% GUARANTEED - Our plant nutrients are made and packaged in the USA to ensure quality. Every purchase is also covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee for your peace of mind.
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food 6-2-4 | Liquid Houseplant Fig Tree | Bottle Lasts Twice as Long as Other competitors
- Last twice as long as any other competing products
- Safe for your plants, won't burn your plants.
- Easy to understand directions with normal watering
- Dark green leaves and healthy stems.
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR FICUS: Can be used to feed: Ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Benjamina (Weeping Fig), Alli, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, and Benghalensis
Cute Farms Indoor Fiddle Leaf Ficus Lyrata & Fig Tree Fertilizer | Gentle Plant Food Concentrate 3-1-2 for Healthy Leaves & Roots (8 oz. Bottle)
- MADE FOR INDOOR FICUS & FIG TREES – Formulated concentrate easily dilutes in water to provide optimal nutrition that encourages strong leaves, stems, and roots without burning your plant. NPK: 3-1-2
- GENTLE FORMULA – Gentle enough to use in every watering, simply dilute 5 pumps into every 8 ounces of water.
- IDEAL NPK RATIO – Nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium ratio of 3-1-2 encourages strong growth without causing leaves to discolor.
- VALUE – Each 8 oz. bottle can feed one indoor tree for up to a full year depending on your plant sizing and how often you water.
- CUTE FARMS SALE – Buy Any Two Cute Farms Products, Save 10% Automatically!
Fiddle Leaf Fig Slow-Release Fertilizer by Perfect Plants - Resealable 5oz. Bag - Consistent Nutrient Enrichment - for Indoor and Outdoor Use on All Ficus Varieties
- SLOW-RELEASE PELLETS — Releases essential nutrients over 6 month period. Apply and forget
- ✅ PERFECT RATE — Effective rate 16-5-11 NPK, easy to use on ALL Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees
- CONSTANT NUTRITION — Consistent nutrient release every time your ficus is watered, no need to repetitively mix liquids together
- ⏳ TIME-SAVER — One time application every 6 months, nutrients are release at the perfect rate for your indoor houseplant
- BETTER OVERALL HEALTH — Will assist with vibrant leaf color, glossiness, and stability; Healthy Roots, Sturdy Branches and a Tough Trunk
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food - Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets for Potted Figs - Steady Nutrients to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants (5 oz)
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS - A balanced mix to feed your ficus that promotes strong root structure, growth and overall better health. Provides the proper nutrients to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant!
- FOR GREEN GLOSSY LEAVES - Effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use formula promotes leaves that gloss and shine. Delivers the essential nutrients your plants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters.
- GENTLE, STEADY FEEDING - A great alternative to liquid fertilizers that can cause overwatering, our fertilizer pellets added to your plant pot gradually feed with every watering, protecting your delicate houseplant from fertilizer burns and too much water.
- LONG LASTING FOR REAL RESULTS - One application added to your planter feeds your ficus trees for up to 6 months! Care for your live houseplants is simple and easy, with no spray or liquid feedings to accidentally forget.
- NATURAL BEAUTY - A live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe. This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various potting soils: Ficus Lyrata (Fiddle Leaf), Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa (Sacred Fig), Ficus Elastica, (Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant) Ficus Benjamina (Weeping Fig), Alli (Narrow Leaf) and more!
As an Amazon Associate, We earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no added cost to you.
New products list:
Last update on 2022-05-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What to consider before purchasing the Best Fertilizer For Figs.
For a few countries like the United States of America, the customers prefer to purchase many varieties of products from Amazon.
Amazon supplies a variety of products with credible platform.
Buying form Amazon is like buying directly from the manufacturer.
Amazon.com works as a third-party and tied with manufacturers worldwide.
Amazon describes Best Fertilizer For Figs products with a clear explanation provided by its manufacturer. These information can help shoppers make the right decision easier.
The guide provides information about the specifications of the Best Fertilizer For Figs you want, such as its pros, features, size, function, and brand.
If shoppers want a Best Fertilizer For Figs with any specific features, purchasing from Amazon is the best location or platform.
A list of products will appear on your laptop or monitor or Android phone as soon as you type in the features you prefer.
Choosing The Right Best Fertilizer For Figs
1. Select the right spec. Browse through the category at Amazon, and you will see a whole host of specifications.
As a useful shortcut, just look at the prices. It will often tell you which products are more reliable or durable or powerful than others. It helps to know a little bit about what you are dealing with.
2. Look at customer satisfaction. See which products has the best rating. The best rating (usually between 0-5 or 0-10 scale) can help you understand how the product performed according to customer’s review.
3. Check the brand or manufacturer score. Less known manufacturer or brand tends to provide lesser quality product. Overtime, customers will provide feed backs which product performed the best.
4. Customer reviews. It would be the most important factor to consider. Customers leave feedback regarding their experience with the best Best Fertilizer For Figs they purchased from Amazon.
Every single review posted, it will help you to know whether the best Best Fertilizer For Figs you want to buy good or bad.
We hope our recommendation can help.
PrimeaReviews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
As an Amazon Associate, We earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no added cost to you.
- Best Fertilizer For Figs
- 18 0 4 Fertilizer
- 8 3 9 Fertilizer
- 33 0 0 Fertilizer
- 2 1 6 Fertilizer
- 25 5 5 Fertilizer
- Best 16 6 8 Fertilizer
- Sure Start Fertilizer
- Palm Plus Fertilizer
- Grow More Fertilizer 0 50 30
- Triacontanol Fertilizer
- Best Fertilizer For Rhododendrons
- Polyon Fertilizer
- Best Fish Fertilizer
- Best Fertilizer For Ryegrass
- Best Fertilizer For Herbs
- Best Avocado Fertilizer
- Best Paks Fertilizer
- Best Triple 15 Fertilizer
- 5 Best Fertilizer for Orchids 2021
- 6 Best Fertilizer For Roses 2021
- Bill’S Perfect Fertilizer
- Agitator For Fertilizer Spreader
- Best Grass Fertilizer For Winter
- Best Fertilizer For Maple Trees
- Best Fertilizer For Tall Fescue
- What Is The Best Fertilizer For Cucumbers
- Best Fertilizer For Cedar Trees
- Best Fertilizer For Olive Trees
- Best 3 Point Fertilizer Spreader
- Best Fertilizer For Water Lilies
- Best Triple Pro 15 15 15 Fertilizer
- Best Lawn Fertilizer For Wyoming
- 7 Best Fertilizer For Hydrangeas 2021 Reviews
- Best Fertilizer For Green Giant Arborvitae
- Best Liquid Fertilizer For Indoor Plants
- Best Fertilizer For Elephant Ear Plants
- What Is The Best Fertilizer For Arborvitae Trees
- What Is The Best Fertilizer For Crape Myrtles
- Best Fertilizer For Buck Forage Oats
- The Best Fertilizer Is The Gardener’S Shadow
- 7 Best Fertilizer for St Augustine Grass
- Treehelp Complete Palm Fertilizer Spikes
- Best Fertilizer For Zoysia Grass In Florida
- Best Weed Killer And Fertilizer For Bermuda Grass
- Vintage Gardens Bed And Breakfast
- Boxwood Kitchen Bend
- Rolling Garden Bed
- Garden Bed On Wheels
- Outdoor Living Today Garden In A Box Cedar Raised Bed
- Vertical Raised Garden Beds
- Plastic Raised Garden Bed Planter Kit
- Lexicon Intrinsic Brand Fungicide Label
- Rifle Herbicide
- Avenue South Herbicide Label
- Imox Herbicide Label
- Change Up Selective Herbicide
- Honcho Plus Weed Killer
- Zidua Herbicide For Sale
- Daconil Ultrex Turf Care Fungicide
- Total Solutions Weed Killer
- Fusilade Herbicide For Sale
- Best Year Long Weed Killer
- Best Weed Killer For Dogs
- Best Dog Safe Weed Killer
- Best Weed And Grass Killer Safe For Pets
- Best Weed And Vegetation Killer
- Best Weed And Grass Killer Concentrate
- Best Fungicide For St Augustine Grass
- Best Weed Killer For Rock Beds
- Best Weed Killer For Centipede Grass
- Best Broadleaf Herbicide
- Best Pre Emergent Weed Killer
- Best Lawn Fungicide
- Reward Landscape And Aquatic Herbicide Label
- E 2 Herbicide
- Best Weed Killer In Arizona
- Best Weed Killer For Colorado
- Best Weed Killer For Zoysia Grass
- Best Cordless Pruner
- Best Herbicide To Kill Cattails
- Best Patio Weed Killer
- Best Broadleaf Weed Killer For Bermuda Grass
- Best Non Selective Herbicide
- Best Weed And Brush Killer
- Best Liner For Raised Garden Bed
- Best Weed Killer For New Mexico
- Best Weed Killer In South Africa
- Best Drainage For Raised Garden Beds
- Best Organic Prunes
- Best Herbicide Spray Gun
- Best Fungicide For Chilli
- Best Weed Killer For Driveways
- Best Weed Killer For Paver Patio
- Best Weed Killer For Paths And Drives
- Best Herbicide For Driveways
- What Is The Best Weedkiller For Artificial Grass
- Sansevieria Fernwood Plant Care 2021 Guide
- How To Grow Garlic From Cloves 2020 Guides
- 10 Recommended Strong Weed Killer 2020 Guide
- Lipstick Plants Aeschynanthus Radicans Care 2020 Guide
- Vegtrug Raised Garden Bed
- Maroon Figs
- Figs Dusk
- Figs Headband
- Figs Hoodie
- Boulder Figs
- Graphite Figs