Bal1400 Emergency Ballast. We do the research ourselves by analyzing reviews and ratings from customers, to help you purchase wiser to avoid buyer’s remorse. please choose them wisely
Our list of the Bal1400 Emergency Ballast
Iota I-32 - Reduced Profile Emergency Backup Battery - 90 min. - Operates Most 2 ft. - 4 ft. single, Bi-Pin, T8 through T12 and 28W T5 lamps - 120/277 Volt
- Operates most T8 to T12 and 28W T5 lamps
- Emergency Backup Battery
- 90 Min Backup battery
BatteryGuy Emergency Lighting Ballast Best Lighting BAL1400 - Up to 90 Minutes Reserve Power/UL & Code Compliant
- Dual 120/277 voltage
- AC output ensures compatibility with newer lamp technologies and helps prolong lamp life.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to fluorescent lamp(s) for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- UL listed for damp locations.
- Five year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. (Lamps Excluded)
Best BAL1400 One or Two-lamp 1100 to 1400 Lumens 120/277v Fluorescent Emergency Ballast
- Fluorescent Emergency Ballast
Lithonia Lighting PS1400QD MVOLT SD Quick Disconnect Emergency Ballast With Battery Control Module, 1400 Lumens Reduced-Profile, 120-227 Volts, Gray
- DESIGN: Quick Disconnect harness for easy replacement in the field
- INPUT POWER: 3.3W (max)
- COMPATIBILITY: For use with linear T5/T8 and 4-pin compact fluorescent lamps using instant start, rapid start, and slimline ballasts
- RATINGS: UL listed. 0° - 50°C (32° - 122°F). Meets UL 924, NFPA 101 (current Life Safety Code), NEC and OSHA illumination standards
- VOLTAGE: Multi-voltage input capability (120V-277V; 50-60 Hz)
IOTA I320 TBTS M20 Emergency Ballast, 13" x 2.2" x 1.25", White
- Will cold start and operate all specified lamps
- Galvanized steel case
- For use with switched or unswitched fixtures
- Lamp selector leads optimize light output for desired lamp type
LEONLITE 8.5W LED Emergency Driver, 120V-277VAC to 3-60VDC, LED Emergency Backup Battery, UL Listed, Rechargeable Power Supply, Over 90mins Emergency Time, for Low Bay, Panel Light, Wraparound
- ✅Perfect Emergency Solution: For LED fixtures with external drivers, this emergency driver is great to have and can be used on most fixtures that operate on DC 3-60V
- ✅Durable Power Supply: In the event of a power outage, this emergency backup battery driver can provide about 90 minutes of emergency lighting to connected LED luminaires after being charged for 24 hours
- ✅Wide Application: This driver supports 120V-277V US commercial wide-voltage input. This emergency device is ideal for use in hospitals, offices, schools, universities, shopping centers and other public buildings
- ✅Flexible Usage: This driver is suitable for LED lamps with a wattage between 8W and 72W which have external drivers, such as linear lights and panel lights
- ✅Satisfaction Guaranteed: This UL-listed driver meets US electricity standards, assuring its safe and reliable. It also comes with a 2-year warranty, fully protecting your rights and benefits as a customer
Bodine B100 - Emergency Backup Battery - 90 min. - Operates 17-40 W 2 ft. - 4 ft. T8, T10 or T12 or 4-pin long compact lamps - 120/277 Volt
$54.00 in stock
4 used from $7.26
- 90 Min. Operation
- 24 Hour recharge time
- 350-450 Lumens Initial Light Output
Lithonia Lighting EI500 M12 Contractor Select 500 Lumen Emergency Ballast for Fluorescent Fixtures, Black
$36.07 in stock
- 500 Lumen output
- Fluorescent emergency ballast operates most 2 ft. or 4 ft. linear or U-shaped single T8 or T12 lamps
- Battery: sealed, maintenance free, and easy to install
- Patent integrated test switch pilot light for easy maintenance
- Dual-voltage input capability (120/277-Volt)
Lithonia Lighting EU2C M6 Emergency Light with 2 LED Lamps, Square, Ivory White
10 used from $22.07
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for small commercial indoor applications requiring match existing equipment for mounting heights up to 10 ft
- INSTALLATION: Wall mount only (not suitable for ceiling mount)
- DIMMING: Not available
- RATINGS: UL damp location listed standard at 50-104 degrees F, meets or exceeds all applicable requirements for Life Safety Code and state specific requirements
- VOLTAGE: Functions between 120 and 277 volts with input wattage of 2 watts
Tesla Model X Key Fob Battery Replacement Original OEM CR2354 (with Opening Tool Included)
- Battery included is the original CR2354 3V that comes in each Tesla Model X key fob.
- Opening tool is included to remove both the back cover and the battery.
- Compatible with the Tesla Model X only. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TESLA MODEL S, MODEL 3, OR MODEL Y. Recommended before or after seeing the "Key battery needs replacing" message on the cars dashboard.
- Avoid a service appointment for a replacement battery. This is an easy replacement and install.
- The key fob itself is not included. This is for the battery and opening tool only.
2-Pack, Programmed Start Electronic Ballasts, 120-277 volts, 50/60hz, 2Lamp
- rogrammed Rapid Start T8 Ballast will accept up to 2 or 1 F32T8 lamps. Accommodates multi-voltages from 120 to 277-volts
- Runs quietly with most 120-volt applications, less than 10-Percent Total Harmonic Distortion
- Ballast factor rating of Low .77 for low power maximum savings, ballast factor rating controls light output and wattages of each lamp.
Universal Lighting Technologies B234SR120M-A000I Bright Silent Compact 120V 60HZ 2 Lamp T12 Electronic Ballast, Rapid Instant Start Fluorescent Light Bulbs, Tube Desk Lights for Home Office Supplies
- SECOND BREATH FOR FLUORESCENT LIGHT FIXTURES: Instead of buying new tube lights, save your money by replacing fluorescent light ballast from old magnetic technology to the new electronic 2 lamp T12 ballast. It is designed to serve 2 lamps conveniently.
- INSTANT FULL BRIGHTNESS: Comfortable workspace is essential for healthy office organization. That's why sunlight lamp technology is so popular. With our rapid start ballast, you'll get bright light immediately and with no flickering, buzzing, or humming.
- OBVIOUS CABLE'S COLORS AND COMPACT SIZE: Changing fluorescent light ballast is easy with our tube light ballast due to the popular Rapid Start Wiring color scheme. You need to match the same colors that your old lamp magnetic ballast had in most cases.
- COMPATIBLE HOME OFFICE ESSENTIALS: Instant start ballast helps to enhance lamp life and is equivalent to many fluorescent ballast types. It can be installed on a desktop lamp, as of kitchen light ballast, or to any other light home office accessories.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 120V 60HZ fluorescent lamp ballast 59/71W and 120-277V. For T12 fixture light bulb. 20 FT max lead remote mounting. Passive power factor correction. Measures 9.5"x1.7"x1.18" - beneficial for desk supplies storage. Weigh 1.7 LBS.
Woodland Scenics Gray Blend Medium Ballast (32 oz. Shaker)
- BRAND NEW IN BOX!!! NEVER USED!!!
- FINE BALLAST FOR USED AS GRAVEL TRACK BED OR OTHER SCENERY
- 57.7 CUBIC INCHES
- GAUGE: ALL GAUGES
ROBERTSON 3P20135, IEA432T8120N /B Fluorescent eBallast for 4 F32T8 Linear Lamps, Instant Start, 120Vac, 60Hz, Normal Ballast Factor, NPF (Replaces Robertson Model ISL432T8120 /B)
$15.95 in stock
- Equivalent to: Philips-Advance REL-4P32-SC,REB4P32N,Osram-Sylvania QTP4x32T8/UNV ISN-SC
- Equivalent to Universal B432I120RH-A, B432I120RESA, General Electric GE-432-120-N
- Equivalent to: Keystone KTEB-432LBF-1-TP-PIC, KTEB-432RIS-1-TP-SL, KTEB-432RIS-1-TP
- Equivalent to: Howard E4/32IS/120SC, Sola E-758-F-432-SC
- Save and order the 2P20135 carton of 10 units individually packaged; Save the most with the 5P20135
Robertson 3P20132 Fluorescent eBallast for 2 F40T12 Linear Lamps, Preheat- Rapid Start, 120Vac, 50-60Hz, Normal Ballast Factor, NPF, Model RSW234T12120 /A (Crosses to 3P20010 Model RSW240T12120 /B)
$13.95 in stock
- Please make certain to review spec sheet for lamp compatibility, product dimensions and wiring diagram.
- Please note that form, fit and electrical specifications may not be a direct replacement to all recommended crosses.
- Crosses to Philips-Advance REL2S40SC, Osram QTP2X40T12120RSNSC, Universal B240R120HP
- Crosses to Keystone KTEB-240-1-TP, General Electric GE 97499, GE240RS120-DIY,Fulham WHCG9127T12RS
- Save and order the 2P20132 Quik-Pak of 10 units individually packaged
ROBERTSON 3P20116 eBallast, Instant Start, NPF, 1 or 2 Lamp F32T8, 120Vac, 60 Hz, Model ISU232T8120 BA (Replaces Robertson 3P20003, Model ISU232T8120 /B)
1 used from $11.83
- Equivalent to: REL-2P32SC, REB2P32SC; Howard E2/32IS/120SC; Sola E-758-F-232-SC
- Equivalent to: General Electric GE-232-120-N; Universal B232I120RH-A, B232I120RESA, VE232120MIP
- Equivalent to: Osram QT2X32T8120ISNSC; Keystone KTEB-232LBF-1-TP-PIC-EV; Espen VE232120HIP
- Take advantage of Robertson's 60 years of electronic design and quality manufacturing experience.
As an Amazon Associate, We earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no added cost to you.
New products list:
Last update on 2022-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What to consider before purchasing the Bal1400 Emergency Ballast.
For a few countries like the United States of America, the customers prefer to purchase many varieties of products from Amazon.
Amazon supplies a variety of products with credible platform.
Buying form Amazon is like buying directly from the manufacturer.
Amazon.com works as a third-party and tied with manufacturers worldwide.
Amazon describes Bal1400 Emergency Ballast products with a clear explanation provided by its manufacturer. These information can help shoppers make the right decision easier.
The guide provides information about the specifications of the Bal1400 Emergency Ballast you want, such as its pros, features, size, function, and brand.
If shoppers want a Bal1400 Emergency Ballast with any specific features, purchasing from Amazon is the best location or platform.
A list of products will appear on your laptop or monitor or Android phone as soon as you type in the features you prefer.
Choosing The Right Bal1400 Emergency Ballast
1. Select the right spec. Browse through the category at Amazon, and you will see a whole host of specifications.
As a useful shortcut, just look at the prices. It will often tell you which products are more reliable or durable or powerful than others. It helps to know a little bit about what you are dealing with.
2. Look at customer satisfaction. See which products has the best rating. The best rating (usually between 0-5 or 0-10 scale) can help you understand how the product performed according to customer’s review.
3. Check the brand or manufacturer score. Less known manufacturer or brand tends to provide lesser quality product. Overtime, customers will provide feed backs which product performed the best.
4. Customer reviews. It would be the most important factor to consider. Customers leave feedback regarding their experience with the best Bal1400 Emergency Ballast they purchased from Amazon.
Every single review posted, it will help you to know whether the best Bal1400 Emergency Ballast you want to buy good or bad.
We hope our recommendation can help.
PrimeaReviews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
As an Amazon Associate, We earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no added cost to you.