Water Rescue Throw Bag. We look at many unbiased or high-quality reviewers around ecommerce sites such as Amazon, Kohls, Kmart, Overstock, Lowes, Costco, etc. We analyze from customer experience of the product to find out if these products are worth the spend. We make comparisons, to give readers real insights into how different brands and models measure up against each other.
We do the research ourselves by analyzing reviews and ratings from customers, to help you purchase wiser to avoid buyer’s remorse.
Our list of the Best Water Rescue Throw Bag
- Throw bag with rope 70FTx 5/16" (Length x Dia)
- Bright yellow polypropylene rope floats on water surface for high visibility
- Drawstring and cord lock top closure self-draining bag keep rope tangle
- Heavy-duty, twisted core with jacketed lining for extra strength and durability
- An essential equipment for water sport enthusiast. Great for canoeing, kayaking, rafting, etc
Skog Å Kust Rescue Throw Bag w/ 50-Feet of Floating Reflective Rope (Orange Reflective, 50' x 8mm)
- HIGH QUALITY & DEPENDABLE: Constructed from waterproof nylon that is coated with TPU and features high-frequency welded seams our throw rope bag is built to last! It comes paired with 50' of durable and strong 8mm (5/16") polypropylene braided rope.
- IT FLOATS: Our rescue bag is made with a layer of closed-cell foam that keeps it buoyant, the braided rope also floats on top of the water making sure it is easy to see and grab in an emergency scenario. Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater.
- EASY TO SPOT: Our custom made high visibility orange rope is constructed with a strand of interwoven reflective material, and the bright orange bag features a reflective logo and band making it easier to see in low-light conditions, or at night.
- GET ATTENTION: Our throwable bag features an adjustable strap and clip, so it is easy to attach it to your kayak, canoe, boat or lifeguard station, The clip also doubles an emergency whistle to help get attention in a pinch.
- SHOP RISK FREE: We're so sure you'll love rescue throw bags, they come with our satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects.
MOOCY Rescue Throw Bag w/ 5/16" Floating Line, Whistle Buckle for Water Kayaking, Whitewater Boating, Rafting, Ice Fishing, Swimming, Climbing, High Limb Throwing (15)
- The MOOCY Throw bag comes with 50 feet of strong 8mm (5/16") floating rope, and the throw bag features an adjustable strap and buckle so it's easy to attach it to your kayak, canoe, boat or lifeguard station.The buckle also serves as an emergency whistle to help get attention in a pinch.
- Throw bag made by polypropylene in Highly visible bright orange color for quick emergency use
- Buoyant, internal foam material keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue, and the braided rope also floats on top of the water making sure it is easy to see and grab in an emergency scenario. Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater.
- Safety Emergency Equipment - Water Rescue Throw Rope is valuable and safe emergency tool for whitewater kayaking, boating, paddling, ice fishing, canoeing, and swimming.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We’re so confident that our products will meet or exceed your expectations, so we are offering a risk free, no questions asked, money back guarantee.If you have any questions, please feel free to tell us, we will try our best to satisfy every customer.
NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag (Orange, 3/8IN x 75 FT)
- 75-FOOT ROPE FOR PLENTY OF RANGE: Rugged Cordura throw bag contains a 75-foot throw rope for emergency situations on the water
- QUICK-DRYING DESIGN: 2-inch mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time if the rope or bag gets wet
- HIGH VISIBILITY IN LOW LIGHT: 3/8 polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility in dark or turbulent waters
- 1,900-POUND STRENGTH: The rope has a 1,900-pound tensile strength and floats so you never lose it under the water
- EASY THROWING AND RELOADING: A barrel-lock drawstring is in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure
Best Marine Water Rescue Throw Bag with 70 Foot Marine Rope - High Visibility Throwable Device for Kayaking, Boating, & Ice Fishing Emergencies - Premium Boat and Kayak Safety Accessories & Equipment
- Exactly What You Need for a Rescue: When you need to rescue someone overboard, the intensity of the situation and the emotions involved can make it hard to think. That's why it's important to travel prepared. With the Best Marine water rescue throw bag, you have an effective emergency tool you can use at a moment’s notice. The bright orange color makes it easily visible, and the included 70-foot marine rope is the perfect length to throw far distances.
- Optimal Design and Performance: Our 12-inch by 5-inch rescue bag is built to perform. When you're in an emergency, you can't afford a bad throw. The bag weighs 1.5 pounds, which is an ideal weight for making accurate throws. It contains a foam insert that keeps it afloat so your target can grab onto it while you reel them in. From the construction to the function, these heavy-duty nylon bags are built to last.
- Quick and Easy to Operate: In an emergency, you need a throw bag that's easy to operate. Best Marine has you covered. Attach the rope loop to your wrist or your watercraft, then hold the bag with the top handle (or like a football) and throw it to your target. The rope will unravel as it travels. Once the target grabs the bag, slowly pull them in. After a rescue, dry the rope and bag before storing it away.
- Convenient to Repack and Reuse: A throw bag that can only be used once isn't very functional. Thankfully, we designed a bag that's easy to reuse. Just coil the 70-foot rope starting with the bottom part attached to the bag and ending at the top of the rope with the loop. You'll want to loosely stuff the bag. No twisting or tying. You want the rope to easily eject as you throw it to a target. Fasten the drawstring closure on the bag to secure the rope.
- Travel Prepared for Emergencies: When you're out on the water, whether it's kayaking, canoeing, sailing, or swimming, there aren't always lifeguards around in case of an emergency. Don't allow what's supposed to be a relaxing, fun getaway turn into a preventable nightmare. There's nothing like having the peace of mind to know that if someone fell overboard, you have the equipment necessary to rescue them.
AnKun Water Rescue Throw Bag with 70/98FT Length of Rope in 3/10In Tensile Strength Rated to 1844lbs, Emergency Rescue Rope for Kayaking, Boating, Fishing, Rafting, High Visibility Safety Equipment
- ►Durable Throw Rope: The 70/98 foot kayak rope adopts a 32-strand tightly braided structure with a diameter of 3/10 inches and a tensile strength of 1844 pounds. It is suitable for most water rescues and withstands all weather conditions. The material is orange polypropylene, which is tensile and durable, and is a perfect tool for water rescue.
- ►Stainless Steel Protection Buckle: Our water rescue floating rope is equipped with a snap hook, which is made of high quality stainless steel material, with the twistlock design, not easy to loosen, good quality and never rust. If you are worried that you will be accidentally dragged into the water by the victim, you can use this stainless steel buckle with protection to fix it to the boat or other places, and then pull the rescue rope.
- ►High Visibility: Our customized made orange water rescue boat rope bag is constructed with a strand of interwoven reflective materials, and the brilliant orange bag contains a reflective brand and orange floating grab ring it simpler to see and seize in low-light situations.Always make sure this throw bag is accessible when boating emergencies occurs.
- ►Easy To Use: The rescue throw bag built-in flotation foam, the self-draining bag will keep floating with the floating rescue rope, to prevent the rescue bag from sinking when rescue is in progress. Simply hold the loop of the rope end, then throw the bag to your target like flying through the air to release the 70/98ft rope to save people from drowning in water.
- ►Widely Application: Our water safety throw bag is an essential personal flotation device in water, a must-have boating safety emergency equipment for marine boating, whitewater kayaking, rafting, paddling, canoeing, ice fishing, swimming or any water activities. Take this throw bag with you at all times to attempt a rescue once someone needs help.
Acelane Throw Bag for Water Rescue with 70ft Reflective Throw Rope, Floating Rescue Ropes for Whitewater Boating, Kayaking, Ice Fishing, Rafting, Swimming, High Visibility Safety Boating Equipment
- 【Made for Rescue】Acelane Water Rescue Throw Bag as an important part in boat safety for water rescue professionals, features durable high strength reflective throwable rope with self-draining bag to ensure high performance throwing & re-loading efficiency. Every boat and kayak should get one to prepare for the unexpected!
- 【Durable Throw Rope】Made of extra strong polypropylene with working load up to 1000lbs, our life saving throw rope is 70ftx1/3in diameter, capable of reaching a longer distance for all rescue needs. 300D oxford throw bag with mesh ventilation allows for quick drying if the rope or bag gets wet. Drawstring and cord lock top closure for convenient carry and storage.
- 【High Visibility】Each rope and bag is eye-catching bright orange, furthermore, the rope with reflective tracer woven and the bag with dual reflective tapes to double the visibility and safety in days or dark. Always make sure this throw bag is accessible when boating emergencies occurs.
- 【Easy to Use】With the inserted foam, the self-draining bag will keep floating with the floating rescue rope, to prevent the rescue bag from sinking when rescue is in progress. Simply hold the loop of the rope end, then throw the bag to your target like flying through the air to release the 70ft rope to save people from drowning in water.
- 【Wide Application】Our water safety throw bag is an essential personal flotation device in water, a must-have boating safety emergency equipment for marine boating, whitewater kayaking, rafting, paddling, canoeing, ice fishing, swimming or any water activities. Take this throw bag with you at all times to attempt a rescue once someone needs help.
Obcursco Throw Bag for Water Rescue with 70ft Reflective Throwable Rope, Floating Throwing Line for Kayaking, Whitewater Boating, Rafting, Ice Fishing, Swimming
- Durable Throw Rope: Made from polypropylene, which has high performance on tear and abrasion resistance (Specification: 98 feet long * 3/8 inch diameter and tensile strength: 1500 lbs.)
- Highly Visible Design: Bright orange throw bags for water rescue with dual reflective tapes and the reflective tracer woven sewn into the cover of line increase visibility and safety.
- Compact Throw Bag: Made of great durability 600D oxford fabric, the bag has adjustable side release buckle with a drawstring closure. Mesh ventilation allows rope to dry quicker. Grab ring is made for easy grasping.
- Floating Water Device: Internal foam at the bottom of bag and floating rescue throw rope equipped with grab ring keep our rescue bags on the water surface to help those drowning easy to see and grasp it.
- Safety Emergency Equipment: Weighted 1.8lbs which is ideal for accurate throwing, our throw rope rescue bag is valuable and safe emergency tool for whitewater kayaking, boating, paddling, rafting, ice fishing, canoeing, swimming.
Zixar Water Rescue Throw Bag with 70 Feet of Rope in 3/10 Inch Tensile Strength Rated to 1844lbs, Throwable Device for Kayaking and Rafting, Safety Equipment for Raft and Boat
$28.99 in stock
- 【Perfect Throwing Distance】 NTR rescue throw bag is well made and make your time on the water safe and relax! This rescue bag is a perfect size for a 'quick & close' water rescue.We have two differen size with 70ft and 98ft which can meet different emergency situations in swift water and you will get perfect size which you like.
- 【Sturdy Life Line】 The emergency rope is weaved with 32 strands tightly, 3/10 inch diameter, 1844 pound tensile strength providing a firm hold, which can suit for most of water rescue and withstand all weather conditions. In addition the material polypropylene is necessary because it is required a floating line.
- 【Professional Design】 A floating grab ring is attached in the rescue throw line, which will be easier to be seen and hold for person who wet exit from the boat. Each safety bag, marine rope and grab ring are orange, high visibility color, that is easily seen in the water and flying through the air when you toss it to your friend. And it weighs 2.4 lbs, an ideal weight for accurate throws.
- 【Superior Rope Bag】 The rope bag is solid construction made of high quality oxford fabric and contain a insert that prevents the bag from sinking when a rescue is in progress, in addition the drawstring at top makes for smoother throws and reloading.
- 【Multiple Uses and Easy to Use】 Our water safety throw bags are designed for multiple purposes; It is a must have for any water activity such as kayaking, canoeing, sailing and ice fishing. When a rescue needs to be made, simply holding the top loop of the rope and throwing the bag to to your target.
Scotty #793 Throw Bag w/ 50-Feet of Floating MFP Line
1 used from $24.27
- Country Of Origin : Canada
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 11.1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 4.55 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 10.75 Inches
New releases on Amazon:
Last update on 2022-06-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
As an Amazon Associate, WE earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no added cost to you.
How Do You Choose The Best Water Rescue Throw Bag?
The real fact is, today’s consumers or buyers or shoppers have enough challenge to choose Water Rescue Throw Bag from seemingly many choices and models, leaving them with a maybe a bad decision making or even a frustration.
The outcome would be, the majority of buyers experience shopping frustration, make easy and quick decisions or make the “nochoice” option, choosing to defer a purchase decision.
As buyers decide to purchase Water Rescue Throw Bag, it becomes a very real issue to them, shoppers are looking into solutions to help them, choose and decide for the perfect Water Rescue Throw Bag product to purchase.
Offering a smooth and quick path to the right Water Rescue Throw Bag is not a choice. If you don’t, other buyers will.
There are ways to improve buying the right Water Rescue Throw Bag. These are the most promising approaches:
1. Recommendations or testimonials are a good way to help you as buyers to discover the Best Water Rescue Throw Bag products as you browse ecommerce site.
2. User and expert reviews help you to dig deep into the Water Rescue Throw Bag product and explore any potential pitfalls before making a purchase.
There are methods and approaches for your guide to the right purchase. The approach will need to be tailored to your brand and specific condition.
We hope our recommendation can help.