Kershaw Brawler. We look at many unbiased or high-quality reviewers around ecommerce sites such as Amazon, Kohls, Kmart, Overstock, Lowes, Costco, etc. We analyze from customer experience of the product to find out if these products are worth the spend. We make comparisons, to give readers real insights into how different brands and models measure up against each other.
We do the research ourselves by analyzing reviews and ratings from customers, to help you purchase wiser to avoid buyer’s remorse.
Our list of the Best Kershaw Brawler
Kershaw Leek Copper Folding Pocket Knife, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Opening, USA Made, Liner Lock (1660CU)
- An all-new, solid copper handle pairs with the Leek's razor-sharp, high-performance CPM 154 blade.
- Denser than steel, this Leek’s copper handle gives it a comfortable weight and will patina over time for a unique, custom look.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper. The reversible pocketclip enables carry on either side (tip-up or down).
- Made in the USA with premium CPM 154 powdered metallurgy steel that provides an excellent edge, corrosion resistance, and toughness. The stonewashed finish hides scratches after use.
- The Leek - Copper measures 7 inches end to end when opened, 4 inches when folded, and weighs 4 ounces.
Kershaw Blur Tanto Black Serrated Pocket Knife (1670TBLKST); 3.4 inch Cerakote Finish Blade, Sandvik 14C28N Steel, Partially Serrated Blade; SpeedSafe Opening, Reversible Pocketclip
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening makes for easy one-handed safe opening with thumbstud
- Reversible pocketclip allows for carry tip up or tip down on the right side using pre-drilled holes
- Knife blade held in place with a secure liner lock, giving the knife a slim, sleek and stylish design while keeping the blade secure and the user safe
- Trac-Tec inserts give quality grip and offers easy carry in all environments, including wet and marine conditions
- Great EDC knife for anyone in need a reliable knife, including hunters, fishers, outdoorsmen, and users who enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, carving, camping and more
Kershaw Cryo II BlackWash Pocket Knife (1556BW), 3.25” 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade; 410 Stainless Steel Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Frame Lock, 4-Position Deep-Carry Pocketclip; 5.5 OZ
- Stealthy BlackWash finish on blade provides extra protection, helping hide scratches, scuffs and fingerprints
- 3.25” high-performance 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade features excellent toughness, edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel handle features SpeedSafe assisted opening with flipper, secure frame lock, lockbar stabilizer and 4-position deep-carry pocketclip
- Sleek, rugged EDC easily carried in pockets, backpacks, purses, on belts or on a lanyard with the handle’s predrilled attachment point
- Ideal for any backpacker, hunter, wilderness guide, gardener, mechanic, or anyone in need of a sturdy, strong everyday carry
Kershaw Brawler Folding Pocket Knife (1990) with 3” Black-Oxide Finished High-Performance 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade; Black Glass-Filled Nylon Handle Scales with Reversible 4-Position Pocketclip; 3.9 oz
- 3” tanto style blade made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel features excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance with black-oxide finish
- Handle features black glass filled nylon scales, flipper, SpeedSafe assisted opening, thumb studs, 4-position pocketclip and secure liner lock
- An excellent utility knife for many tasks including opening packages, piercing holes, cutting cords, opening cans, wilderness rescue and breaking down boxes
- A reliable companion for any backpacker, first responder, hunter, angler, gardener, hiker or landscaper edit
- Highly functional, stealthy, folding pocketknife is easily carried and ready to go in an instant
Kershaw Cryo Blackwash (1555BW); Rick Hinderer Design Drop Point Pocket Knife; SpeedSafe Assisted Opening with Flipper or Thumbstud; 4-Position Deep-Carry Pocketclip; Lanyard Hole; Frame Lock; 4.1 oz
$40.12 in stock
- Pre-drilled holes for 4-way pocket clip allow tip-up or tip-down carry on right and left side; handle also accommodates clip for deep pocket carry
- Handle features open construction aluminum tube spacers for lightness, easy maintenance and ageless good looks
- Closed length: 3. 75 inches; overall length: 6. 5 inches
- Speed Safe allows one-handed deployment for utility or in emergency when hunting, fishing, camping or working around home, office, barn or garage
- Unswervingly tough with vintage appeal, the Cryo in Blackwash makes an excellent gift for collectors, service personnel, outdoor enthusiasts or first responders
Kershaw 4057-0334 1990X Brawler Assisted
- Speedsafe assisted opening
- Four position pocket clip
- Liner lock and flipper
Kershaw Kuro (1835TBLKST), Pocket Knife with Partially Serrated 3.1” 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade with Black-Oxide Coating; Glass-Filled Nylon Handle; SpeedSafe Assisted Open with Flipper, 3.2 oz.
$35.51 in stock
- 3.1” blade made of high-performance 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade offers strength, corrosion resistance and good edge retention
- Black glass-filled nylon handle scales provide an eye-catching pattern for greater gripping traction and unmatched style
- Modified tanto blade features a drop-point for strong piercing power and a serrated edge for cutting tough materials with ease
- Excellent tool for any hobbyist, landscaper, contractor, wilderness guide, warehouse worker or knife enthusiast in need of a sturdy EDC
- Versatile cutting edge is useful for cutting heavy cordage, preparing kindling, removing zip-ties, animal defense and everyday home tasks
Kershaw Brawler 1990
- Kershaw brawler assisted fine edge tanto blade knife black
Kershaw Seguin Pocketknife; SpeedSafe Assisted Open, 3.1 Inch Stainless Steel PVD Coated Blade; Bead-Blasted Stainless Steel Handle, EDC, Deep-Carry Pocketclip, Frame Lock, (3490),Black
$29.16 in stock
- Tackle a full range of cutting tasks with Kershaw’s new Seguin blade. Designed by Les George, the Seguin delivers superior functionality, swift performance and eye-catching style in a compact mid-sized knife. The 3.1-inch steel blade with handsome gray PV
- High-performance, high-quality 8Cr13MoV blade steel takes and holds a razor-sharp edge; gray PVD coating helps protect blade from corrosion and stains while it also enhances hardness
- Stainless steel handle stands up to hot, cold, wet and dry working conditions; heavy machining provides added grip and superior user control for comfort and stability
- Mid-size knife fits comfortably in hand, ready to perform a full range of tasks; SpeedSafe assisted opening enables quick use on the job, or while camping, hunting, backpacking, gardening and more
- With its attention-grabbing textured handle and striking bead-blasted finish, Kershaw’s Seguin makes an ideal gift
New releases on Amazon:
Last update on 2022-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
As an Amazon Associate, WE earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no added cost to you.
How Do You Choose The Best Kershaw Brawler?
The real fact is, today’s consumers or buyers or shoppers have enough challenge to choose Kershaw Brawler from seemingly many choices and models, leaving them with a maybe a bad decision making or even a frustration.
The outcome would be, the majority of buyers experience shopping frustration, make easy and quick decisions or make the “nochoice” option, choosing to defer a purchase decision.
As buyers decide to purchase Kershaw Brawler, it becomes a very real issue to them, shoppers are looking into solutions to help them, choose and decide for the perfect Kershaw Brawler product to purchase.
Offering a smooth and quick path to the right Kershaw Brawler is not a choice. If you don’t, other buyers will.
There are ways to improve buying the right Kershaw Brawler. These are the most promising approaches:
1. Recommendations or testimonials are a good way to help you as buyers to discover the Best Kershaw Brawler products as you browse ecommerce site.
2. User and expert reviews help you to dig deep into the Kershaw Brawler product and explore any potential pitfalls before making a purchase.
There are methods and approaches for your guide to the right purchase. The approach will need to be tailored to your brand and specific condition.
We hope our recommendation can help.